The New Normal at Paradise Golf
Please be assured that the safety of our staff and customers is our top priority. We have made several changes to accommodate social distancing guidelines and other new regulations that will allow our customers to comfortably enjoy your favorite activities with us.
- All activity purchases will be made outside the main building through our new clearly marked service windows
- Roped off waiting areas are in place ensure a quick and organized service experience while maintaining proper social distancing
- Credit card payment can be made using our touch free processing.
- Outdoor hand washing sinks and sanitation stations have been installed at key locations
- All our customers are asked to join our team in wearing masks and respecting each other’s space
- Only 2 groups allowed in the main building at one time (8 people max).
Driving Range Specific Changes:
- We encourage you to bring your own clubs – but are able to offer loaner clubs which are sanitized after each use
- Purchases can be made outside at the driving range window
- All tee line stalls are separated by a minimum of 12 feet as opposed to the normal 8 feet we have used historically.
- Range balls are washed and sanitized after use
- Range baskets are washed and sanitized after every use
- Rubber tees are sanitized after each customer
Grass tees and short game practice area will be open
- Someone from our team will be available to help with questions and needs on any products that we offer
- You will be required to wear a mask inside the building and maintain proper distance
- The area will be properly disinfected between customers
- Orders for food and ice cream can be made inside the main building at the counter
- Plexiglass walls are around the ice cream and food areas inside the main building
- Limited outdoor seating is available on the deck, as well as tables around the koi fish pond and picnic tables at the far end of the range
- Balls and clubs are sanitized with each use
- Purchases can be made at the outside window specific for mini-golf
- We ask that you please maintain proper spacing between groups from start to finish while on the mini golf course
- You will be able to retrieve your mini golf ball from each hole by using your golf club. A touch free solution that you will like.
- We will no longer be offering paper score cards; it will be done through an app on your smartphone
- We recommend that you download the scorecard app prior to your arrival:. It is available for both Apple and Android users in your app store: MyMiniGolfScorecard PRO
Please be patient not only with each other but with our team as we move forward. We have put a lot of new processes in place to ensure the safety of everyone at Paradise. Mistakes are bound to happen, but we will work together to navigate the road forward.
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Now it’s time to get outside and enjoy some golf. See you soon!