Looking for a way to have some fun, stay in shape, and improve your golf game during the colder months? Forget hibernating indoors; dust off your clubs and join us!
As golfers in New England, we are always sad when the courses close for the season. But you don’t have to retire your clubs during the off season! Use the time to get ready for next year and continue to enjoy golf year-round by joining our indoor league. Keep your competitive juices flowing, and your game sharp.
- Top 2 gross scores and top 2 net scores Individual stroke play each week.
- Open to men and women of all ages
- 50% handicap
- If you do not carry a USGA handicap, you must bring 3 recent scorecards and we will create a handicap based on the average.
- $40 league fee due at time of registration. (4-week commitment)
- Simulator rental – (30 minutes = 1 player 9-holes)(1 hour simulator rental= $40, 1/2 hour simulator rental= $20)
- League limited to 10 players/month
- Each individual must post scores by desired date each week
- Scores can be posted anytime during facility hours
- 50% handicap must be entered before starting round
- Top 2 gross scores and 2 net scores will receive prizes each week
- Entry fee- $10.00 / event for 4 weeks. $40 total to join the league for 4 weeks and must reserve TrackMan simulator time on your time frame. Please plan on a 4-week commitment, playing a round of golf at least once per week.
- Must reserve TrackMan simulator time in order to post scores
- 30min = 1 player 9-holes
- There will be no “extra” time added for league players, if you do not complete your round in your allotted time, you must restart your round at a later date or your scores will not be counted towards prize winnings.
- Each individual must create a TrackMan account in order to track all scores that are posted as well as create an indoor handicap for you.
- No mulligans
- Stimpmeter – 10
- Auto 2 putt- 8 ft. gimme range
- Tees- will be custom for each course – Ladies: forward tees, Men: amateur tee (6,200 yds – 6,500 yds).