The New Normal at Paradise Golf
It is official – we are ready to see all of those smiling faces we have missed so much over the last few months.
We will be reopening Paradise Golf activities in stages; this will enable all of us to acclimate to this new normal.: Driving range, ice cream and food counter will open on Monday May 25th. Mini-Golf will follow shortly after at the guidance of the state.
Please be assured that the safety of our staff and customers is our top priority. We have made several changes to accommodate social distancing guidelines and other new regulations that will allow our customers to comfortably enjoy your favorite activities with us.
- All activity purchases will be made outside the main building through our new clearly marked service windows
- Roped off waiting areas are in place ensure a quick and organized service experience while maintaining proper social distancing
- Credit card payment can be made using our new touch free processing.
- Outdoor hand washing sinks and sanitation stations have been installed at key locations
- All our customers are asked to join our team in wearing masks and respecting each other’s space.
Driving Range Specific Changes:
- You are required to bring your own clubs – we will not be offering loaner clubs at this time
- All tee line stalls are separated by a minimum of 12 feet as opposed to the normal 8 feet we have used historically.
- Range balls will be washed and sanitized after use
- Range baskets will be washed and sanitized after every use
- Rubber tees will be sanitized after each customer
Ice Cream and Food Area Changes:
- All ice cream will be served in dishes, no cones
- Orders for food and ice cream can be made at our new outside walk-up window or by calling ahead. 978-750-4653
- Plexiglass walls have been added around the ice cream and food areas inside the main building
- Limited outdoor seating is available behind the main building
Mini-Golf (when we open);
- Balls and clubs will be washed with each use
- We will no longer be offering paper score cards; it will be done through an app on your smartphone
Please note we will NOT have restrooms available for use when we first open, but as state and local guidelines change, we will be revisiting.
We appreciate the support so many of you have provided as we navigate our reopening under added state and local guidelines. We cannot thank you enough.
Please be patient not only with each other but with our team as we move forward. We have put a lot of new processes in place to ensure the safety of everyone at Paradise. Mistakes are bound to happen, but we will work together to navigate the road forward.
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Now it’s time to get outside and enjoy some golf. See you soon!